"I feel blessed to be part of the orthodontic profession! Every day I get to transform patients’ smiles and impact their lives in a positive way. I believe that orthodontic treatment should be a FUN experience! My goal is to always achieve an excellent clinical result AND to provide a great patient experience along the way.
Above all, I value the trust that my patients put in me. I will always discuss with my patients all of their treatment options and only recommend those that I would for my own family."
— Dr. Eric Castle
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor’s degree in biology – Augustana College
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontics certificate and Master of Science – University of California in San Francisco
Through local and national conferences, seminars, and lectures, Dr. Castle stays current on the latest orthodontic technologies and techniques, which he feels is necessary to provide the best treatment for his patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Association of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Central Coast Dental Society
Beyond the Practice
Dr. Castle lived in San Francisco while completing his orthodontics residency at UCSF. He moved to Orcutt to transition into Dr. Sales’s practice, and continue his legacy of providing excellent and honest care.
In the fall of 2018 he married his beautiful wife, Maegan, at the Point San Luis Lighthouse. They are looking forward to raising their family in Orcutt.
Dr. Castle loves all things outdoors. He and Maegan, and their dog Luna, especially enjoy hiking and backpacking. Dr. Castle grew up playing golf competitively, and had the opportunity to play in a Pro-Am at the John Deere Classic. Now he limits his golfing to an occasional round on the weekends.